- All adults 18+ intending to reside in the premise must fill out an application. It must be signed and the application fee paid to be considered.
- There are many factors considered including credit, criminal background, eviction, income ratios, reference checks, financial preparedness, etc.
- A minimum 580 (FICO) score is generally required, some properties may be listed with a higher requirement to qualify for rental payment insurance programs
- Gross Income must be a minimum of 3 times the rent amount
- Applications may take up to 72 business hours to process
- Applicants with an approved application AND that have selected a house have 14 days to submit a 50% (minimum) deposit and 14 more days for the balance of deposit or they may be deemed financially unprepared and risk being deemed unqualified.
- "General" applications where no house has been viewed and selected may be valid for up to 60 days.
- A deposit reserves a property for up to 30 days before the balance of deposit, first month rent and lease must be signed. After 30 days the deposit may be forfeited as liquidated damages for holding the property off market.
Eviction in last 5 years
Rent is higher than 45% of gross income (factor in D/I)
Sexual based crime
No call, no show to an appointment
Unpaid Tax Liens, Garnishments or Open Bankruptcies
Discrepancies or misrepresentation
580 (or higher) FICO score, unless advised otherwise in marketing.
Links & Resources